To allow us to respond to your enquiry or reservation and to be able to prepare your activity or service chosen, we will ask you to provide us with some personal information. By providing this information, you give consent for us to use the information as set out below.
- Contact details (name, address, phone number, email) for the person making the reservation so that we can send you a response and if necessary contact you prior to your arrival .
- Emergency contact person while you are away (name, phone number, relationship to you) in case of severe illness or injury.
- Name, date of birth, gender and nationality for all participants. Age is required to be aware of any considerations regarding suitability for a particular activity. Gender and nationality may be required to correctly allocate resources such as shared accommodation or suitable group mix depending on the experience chosen.
- Details of any special dietary requirements for all participants to enable appropriate meals.
- Health conditions to be aware of any important medical or non-medical conditions to enable any appropriate preparations/amendments for you to have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Size information such as height/shoe size where applicable so that appropriate equipment can be arranged.
2 Personal Data
We hold your personal data for in-house purposes only, with the exception of sharing relevant information with our guides and local providers of your experience. Personal data that we might share with guides and local providers are.
- Name, phone number, address and email to the person making the reservation.
- Name, phone number and relationship to your emergency contact person.
- Name, date of birth, gender and nationality for all participants.
- Special dietary requirements or health conditions for all participants.
- Size information when renting equipment.
3 Photos and videos
We record moments from our tours and services to use on our website and in social media. But also to share by email with future guests, travel agents or at fares etc. Photos and videos can also be used for marketing our product through third party.
Photos and videos where you can be identified will only be used after getting a general permission from you. All photos and videos will be recorded with respect for your personal integrity regarding for example proper clothing.
You will receive our newsletter by email 2-6 times per year only if you have requested to be added to our newsletter list. You can unsubscribe at any time simply following the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any newsletter email. We will not share your contact details with third parties for marketing purposes, etc.
5 How to correct or remove information
If you notice that any of your personal details are incorrect or if you wish us to remove any information, please contact us and we will amend your details in our records.
6 What payment information does Laponia Adventures Sweden AB collect?
6.1 Credit card
If you choose to pay with credit card, Laponia Adventures Sweden AB receives no details of your credit card. All information is securely stored by Stripe for Laponia Adventures Sweden AB to be able to process refunds.
6.2 Bank transfer
If you make your payment by bank transfer, Laponia Adventures Sweden AB receives no details of your account. If we for any reason need to refund you, we may request your bank account details to enable us to precede with the money transfer. These details will be deleted directly after.
If you pay with Swish Laponia Adventures Sweden AB will only receive the information about the name and phone number of the person making the transfer. We will not receive any bank account details.
Laponia Adventures Sweden AB
SE-962 24 Jokkmokk, Sweden
Mirja +46 70-547 97 10
Christian +46 70-260 05 37
962 99 Jokkmokk
982 36 Gällivare