How to book & pay
How to book and pay
You can book and pay all our standard tours and rental equipment online. Go to the product you are interested in and click on the booking button. Payment can be made by VISA and Mastercard or by bank transfer.
- For day tours we will ask you to pay directly when making the reservation. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
- For multi-day tours we will review your booking to make sure the tour will suite you. We will then ask you to pay a deposit of 20% of the total cost and after we have received your deposit we will send you a confirmation. You will receive a payment request for the remaining amount and we will need your payment latest 7 days before your tour starts.
- For rental equipment we will review your booking to make sure we have the equipment available in the right size and at the right place. We will then ask you for immediate payment. When we have received your payment we will sent you a confirmation.
For outdoor support, private or tailored tour please contact us
We have travel guarantee with Kammarkollegiet
A travel guarantee with Kammarkollegiet means that:
- that you can be reimbursed if any part of your package, tour or linked travel arrangements is canceled due to bankrupt.
- that you are entitled to compensation for the part of the package, tour or linked travel arrangement for which we are responsible and which has not been completed.
Do you have any questions regarding how to book and pay? Please contact us
Laponia Adventures Sweden AB
SE-962 24 Jokkmokk, Sweden
Mirja +46 70-547 97 10
Christian +46 70-260 05 37
962 99 Jokkmokk
982 36 Gällivare
We have no regular opening hours. Please give us a call before visiting us so we can make sure someone is there to help you.