How to book & pay
How to book and pay
You can book and pay all our standard tours and rental equipment online. Go to the product you are interested in and click on the booking button. Payment can be made by VISA and Mastercard or by bank transfer.
- For day tours we will ask you to pay directly when making the reservation. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
- For multi-day tours we will review your booking to make sure the tour will suite you. We will then ask you to pay a deposit of 20% of the total cost and after we have received your deposit we will send you a confirmation. You will receive a payment request for the remaining amount and we will need your payment latest 30 days before your tour starts.
- For rental equipment we will review your booking to make sure we have the equipment available in the right size and at the right place. We will then ask you for immediate payment. When we have received your payment, we will sent you a confirmation.
For outdoor support, private or tailored tour please contact us
We have travel guarantee with Kammarkollegiet
A travel guarantee with Kammarkollegiet means that:
- that you can be reimbursed if any part of your package, tour or linked travel arrangements is canceled due to bankrupt.
- that you are entitled to compensation for the part of the package, tour or linked travel arrangement for which we are responsible and which has not been completed.
Do you have any questions regarding how to book and pay? Please contact us
+46 971 65 64 99
We will do our best to answer your call between 8.00-20.00. If we can’t, please send us an email and we will answer you as soon as we can.
962 33 Jokkmokk
Please note that we have no fixed opening hours. Contact us to book an appointment and we will make sure someone is there to help you.
Invoice or mail adress
Laponia Adventures Sweden AB
c/o Christian Heimroth
SE-962 32 Jokkmokk, Sweden
No results found in this location. Please try again.