This is how we act due to the Corona Pandemic
The Corona pandemic has forced us all to rethink and adapt. At Laponia Adventures we want you to feel safe when booking and traveling with us. The situation in the world is changing all the time and it is impossible to know today how it will be during the spring and the summer season. As long as there are restrictions of a maximum of 8 people on gatherings and events we will will only allow 8 people in total on the activities and tours, including the guides.
We will therefore follow the development of the pandemic during the autumn 2020 and then make a new decision regarding necessary action. Already before the summer 2020, we made some adjustments in our routines that will continue to apply during 2021.
However, the following routine will continue to apply.
Tours and activities
- If any rules, laws or recommendations prevent you from traveling to our destination, you can cancel your tour up to two weeks before it starts and receive a full refund. Day tours can be cancelled up to 24 hours before departure.
- Our guides only work if they are symptom free. Our guest must also be symptom free to participate.
- We are careful with the hygiene and will make sure that there is soap, water and hand sanitizer available for you to use at meals etc.
- At the moment we only allow 8 participants on our longer tours and 5-7 on our day tours. Please note that this may change to a larger number if the situation allows.
Rental equipment and shop
- We make sure that there is plenty of room in our facilities for you to be able to keep a distance to each other. If possible, only one travel party stays in a room at the time.
- For those who wants, it is possible to pick up and pay rented equipment outside our store.
- We make sure the payment device is cleaned between each guest.
Do you have any questions or special requests? Please contact us
Mirja & Christian
Laponia Adventures Sweden AB
SE-962 24 Jokkmokk, Sweden
Mirja (on maternity leave)
Christian +46 70-260 05 37
962 99 Jokkmokk
982 36 Gällivare
We have no regular opening hours. Please give us a call before visiting us so we can make sure someone is there to help you.