What do we do to make our business covid-safe?
The Corona pandemic has forced us all to rethink and adapt. At Laponia Adventures we want you to feel safe when booking and traveling with us. Among other things, we have introduced more generous cancellation policies on our tours. The situation in the world is constantly changing, and we therefor follow the development closely and adapt our tours according to advices and recommendations that we get from the Swedish Public Health Authorities. In our shop and our equipment room, we are by law, only allow to have 3 persons at the time.
- To join the tour you and the party you’re traveling with have to be free of symtoms. Our staff only work if they are free of symtoms. We recommend that you review your to check your insurance regarding compensation if you get symptoms and therefor not able to participate in the tour. We will reimburse you based on our regular Terms and conditions. Please follow the link for more information. https://www.laponiaadventures.com/terms-conditions/
- We ask our guests to be extra careful to avoid ant unnecessary social contacts and crowds during the last two weeks before the tour begins.
- We’ll provide face masks for you to use in the minibus. Outside we will keep a 2-meter distance from each other when possible.
- We avoid contact with hikers and staff outside the group.
- We make sure that you have access to hand sanitizer, and also soap and water where it is possible, throughout the trip.
- We have routines for possible quarantine if someone gets symptoms during the trip. At mountain cabins and mountain stations, we follow their routines where such exist.
- If any rules, laws or recommendations prevent you from traveling to our destination, you can cancel your trip up to two weeks before it starts and get a full refund.
- To join the activity you and the party you’re traveling with have to be free of symtoms. Our staff only work if they are free of symtoms.
- We only accept private groups. Outside we will keep a 2-meter distance from each other when possible.
- We’ll provide face masks for you to use in the minibus.
- We’ll make sure there is hand-sanitizer available during the activity.
Rental equipment and shop
- We make sure that there is plenty of room in our facilities for you to be able to keep a distance to each other. We are by law, only allowed to have 3 persons at the time.
- For those who wants, it is possible to pick up and pay rented equipment outside our store.
- We make sure the payment device is cleaned between each guest.
Do you have any questions or special requests? Please contact us
Mirja & Christian
Laponia Adventures Sweden AB
SE-962 24 Jokkmokk, Sweden
Please note that we are often out working and are not able to answer the phone immediately. The best way to contact us is to send an email to the address above and we will then answer you as soon as we can. Please only use the phone numbers below if your questions are urgent.
Mirja +46 70-547 97 10
Christian +46 70-260 05 37
We have no regular opening hours and do our best to adapt to your schedule. Please send an email or give us a call the day before you arrive to agree on a time to visit our store.
962 33 Jokkmokk