This is how we act due to the Corona Pandemic
The Corona pandemic has forced us all to rethink and adapt. At Laponia Adventures we want you to feel safe when booking and traveling with us and have therefore made some adjustments to our routines.
Tours and activities
- If any rules, laws or recommendations prevent you from traveling to our destination, you can cancel your tour or activity up to two weeks before it starts and receive a full refund.
- Our guides only work if they are symptom free. Our guest must also be symptom free to participate.
- We take a maximum of 5 guests plus drivers in our minibus and 2 guests plus drivers in a regular car. This way, you always have a free seat next to you and can keep distance from the other guests.
- We have set the maximum number of participants to 5 on day trips and 10 on longer trips. For private groups traveling in the same party, we can take up to 7 participants on the day trips and 12 on the longer trips.
- We avoid staying overnight at mountain huts where our guests may share kitchens or rooms with hikers outside the group.
- We book extra rooms at Mountain lodges and in private mountain cabins and plan tents groups so that you only share a room or tent with someone from your travel party. Solo travelers are offered single rooms or their own tent at no extra cost.
- We make sure that there is soap, water and hand sanitizer available for you to use at meals etc.
Rental equipment and shop
- We make sure that there is plenty of room in our facilities for you to be able to keep a distance to each other. If possible, only one travel party stays in a room at the time.
- For those who wants, it is possible to pick up and pay rented equipment outside our store.
- We make sure the payment device is cleaned between each guest.
Do you have any questions or special requests? Please contact us
Mirja & Christian
Laponia Adventures Sweden AB
SE-962 24 Jokkmokk, Sweden
Mirja (on maternity leave)
Christian +46 70-260 05 37
962 99 Jokkmokk
982 36 Gällivare
We have no regular opening hours. Please give us a call before visiting us so we can make sure someone is there to help you.